Procedure and list of necessary documents
Step 1 – Documentation requirements
- Signing and notarizing a POA to a local lawyer, draft of will be provided by our legal experts (this can be done in the country of origin or in Montenegro)
*In case PoA is issued in another country it has to be Apostilled and translated into Montenegrin. Preferably the translation should be done in Montenegro
- A copy of passport (notarial certification is mandatory)
- Proof of address (issued by a government institution, such as tax authorities, police, etc. or utility bill)
- Completed questionnaire
* Processing time 2 days.
Step 2 – Verification of the Articles of Incorporation
- Notarization of a standard form of the Articles of Incorporation, done by a local lawyer using the POA
* Processing time: 1 day.
Step 3 – Registration in the Montenegrin Business Registration Agency
* Processing time: 3-4 days.
Step 4 – Banking
- Our team prepares all the documents and forms for a one working day visit to the banks for the signing and activating of the company accounts; along with that, special POA will be prepared in order to obtain and send tokens for e-banking, cards and other connected devices and documents.